Procurement Services consists of the following RISD departments:
Procurement Services directly supports RISD's educational, environmental and administrative needs through the effective acquisition of, and payment for, required goods and services. Procurement Services oversees the management of the full procure-to-pay cycle, including:
- RFP development and competitive bidding
- Vendor and contract negotiations
- Execution of contracts and Purchase Order issuance through to validation of receipt
- Accurate and timely payment as required
- Independent Contractor guidelines and assistance
Procurement Services also oversees the college's Procurement Card program, Travel Management and RISD's participation in Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs).