- Mon – Fri
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Key Contact
- Jill Feingold
- 401 454-6108
- 401 454-6351
- 123 Dyer Offices
- Floor 3
- 123 Dyer Street
The Media Group articulates, stewards and amplifies RISD’s brand to drive engagement with and within the institution through public relations, creative marketing, and digital strategies and products.
The team achieves its mission by:
- developing, coordinating and driving marketing and communications strategies, campaigns and initiatives in alignment with institutional priorities.
- providing direction and expertise to others who communicate internally and externally on RISD’s behalf through enabling tools and systems.
- managing and operating core communication channels.
StaffRobert Albanese Senior Digital Content Editor/Writer 401 454-8506 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Clark Senior Director, Digital Experience 401 427-6920 email@example.com
Jay Davani Production Coordinator 401 277-4899 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jill Feingold Administrative Assistant 401 454-6108 email@example.com
Jordan Gushwa Design Lead 401 709-8522 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Maas Creative Strategist 401 709-8638 email@example.com
Danielle Mancuso Senior Public Relations Specialist 401 454-6334 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jaime Marland Senior Director, Public Relations 401 427-6954 email@example.com
Mrityunjay Marol Graphic Designer 401 454-6558 firstname.lastname@example.org
Carrie Miller Digital Experience Producer 401 454-6346 email@example.com
Simone Solondz Senior News Writer/Copy Editor 401 709-8528 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerci Marcello Stroud Chief Marketing & Communications Officer 401 454-6380 email@example.com
Huy Vu Creative Director 401 454-6232 firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for campus communicators
- The RISD Communications Guide includes key messages, editorial and visual styles, and social media policies and guidance.
- The RISD Communicators Network connects community members across campus who speak for the college and museum, strengthening our joint efforts by providing communications guidance and fostering strategic collaboration, coordination and sharing of information. To join, contact Kerci Marcello Stroud.
Primary communication vehicles
- risd.edu, RISD’s primary website, which is targeted towards prospective students and parents, along with a broad, global public (request content updates by emailing email@example.com)
- RISD’s college-wide presence on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- info.risd.edu, a site for the campus community that provides basic, helpful information about all campus offices, resources, services and groups (request content updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- events.risd.edu, RISD’s central events calendar accessible to the entire campus community and displayed as part of risd.edu (post upcoming events via the "submit your event button; submitting events is open to anyone with a RISD email address and login credentials)
Promoting news and events
- Recommend newsworthy information and stories (photos welcomed) by contacting Senior Director of Public Relations Jaime Marland.
- Arrange live video streaming of your event via Livestream by contacting David Chandler in Media Resources. For social media promotion, contact Jaime Marland once you've arranged your event.
- Reach students through Word Out, the monthly CSI newsletter, by emailing email@example.com.
- Reach various alumni groups through email and/or social media by contacting Evan Gallivan in Institutional Engagement.