- RISD identity guidelines
- Mon – Fri
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- 401 454-6108
- 401 454-6351
- 123 Dyer Offices
- Floor 3
- 123 Dyer Street
Marketing & Communications articulates, stewards and promotes RISD’s brand to create connections with the institution.
We do this by discovering and sharing stories about the RISD community; developing, managing and consulting on all visual and verbal expressions of the institution; and providing direction and support to campus communicators.
Our team is composed of Creative, Digital Experience and Public Relations.
StaffRobert Albanese Senior Digital Content Editor/Writer 401 454-8506 email@example.com
Mary Banas Senior Visual Designer firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Clark Senior Director, Digital Experience 401 427-6920 email@example.com
Jay Davani Production Coordinator 401 277-4899 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordan Gushwa Design Lead 401 709-8522 email@example.com
Lauren Maas Creative Strategist 401 709-8638 firstname.lastname@example.org
Danielle Mancuso Senior Public Relations Specialist 401 454-6334 email@example.com
Jaime Marland Senior Director, Public Relations 401 427-6954 firstname.lastname@example.org
Iyana Martin Diaz Senior Visual Designer email@example.com
Laura Pichardo Administrative Assistant 401 454-6108 firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Pizzuti Video/Photo Editor email@example.com
Isabel Roberts Public Relations Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
Simone Solondz Senior News Writer/Copy Editor 401 709-8528 email@example.com
Kerci Marcello Stroud Chief Marketing & Communications Officer 401 454-6380 firstname.lastname@example.org
Huy Vu Creative Director 401 454-6232 email@example.com
Resources for campus communicators
- Go to identity.risd.edu to learn RISD’s identity guidelines. The site includes a primer on RISD’s verbal and visual identity, as well as tools and resources to help everyone at RISD participate in it.
- The RISD Communicators Network connects community members across campus who speak for the college and museum, strengthening our joint efforts by providing communications guidance and fostering strategic collaboration, coordination and sharing of information. To join, contact Kerci Marcello Stroud.
Primary communication vehicles
- risd.edu, RISD’s primary website, which is targeted towards prospective students and parents, along with a broad, global public (request content updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- RISD’s college-wide presence on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- info.risd.edu, a site for the campus community that provides basic, helpful information about all campus offices, resources, services and groups (request content updates by emailing email@example.com)
- events.risd.edu, RISD’s central events calendar accessible to the entire campus community and displayed as part of risd.edu (post upcoming events via the "submit your event button; submitting events is open to anyone with a RISD email address and login credentials)
Promoting news and events
- Recommend newsworthy information and stories (photos welcomed) by contacting Senior Director of Public Relations Jaime Marland.
- Arrange live video streaming of your event via Livestream by contacting David Chandler in Media Resources. For social media promotion, contact Jaime Marland once you've arranged your event.
- Reach students through Word Out, the monthly CSI newsletter, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reach various alumni groups through email and/or social media by contacting Evan Gallivan in Institutional Engagement.